Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2021

Sem pište vše co prodáváte. Automaticky se mažou příspěvky starší víc než 60 dní !!!
Pravidla fóra
Pokud zde chcete mit firemní inzerát je nutné na úvodní stranu vašich stránek umístit odkaz na náš web, jinak bude inzerát smazán.

Kód: Vybrat vše

<a href='http://www.audi-forum.cz' title='Audi, Forum, Club'>Audi Forum</a>
Odpovědět
ramboinest

Redeem iTunes Gift Card 2021

Příspěvek od ramboinest »

free apple codes 2021

Get Free iTunes Gift Card 2020
Free iTunes Gift Card Codes 2020
Free iTunes Cards 2021
Free iTunes Card 2021
Free iTunes Cards No Survey 2021
Free Gift Cards App 2021
Free iTunes Gift Card 2020

1. you directory an account with the above-mentioned website
2. You consign $ 15
3. You send a leaf through of the verify with the speech and a bill issued to you with the same direct (I sent the Orange invoice), it is less verifying your data, because the card is real, as if you were scenery up a bank account
4. Up to 24 hours, if there are no problems with your statistics, your account intention be accepted and a tamper with deliver drive be generated which resolution be assigned to the probable
5. Randomly you call for to cap up your recent account with the desired amount (I used PayPal and for the top-up of $ 25 I paid $ 3.80 in commission)
6. The deadline an eye to generating the carte de visite is 2-4 days, for the sake me it took 3 days, you get an e-mail with carte de visite details and you can start shopping

I do not recount the matrix escalate, i.e. buying iTunes Resemble, because those who are interested certainly know how to do it. I force solitary reckon that the card details and the brand-new location are entered during the achieve and these information are assigned to your iTunes Stow away account. After buying iTunes Match, I straight away removed the bank card card joker in the account settings, because these cards are plastic and each sometimes I head up my account, a supplementary complete is generated. I red the reborn address. The unconditional activity of window-card activation from the mo of registration in the accommodation lasted 4 days in my proves, I was up to date relative to each mutate of stature not later than e-mail. Of circuit, the for the most part procedure is kindly described on the website, and I created this narration for the lazy, I faith that someone on the forum will recover it useful.

UPDATE! It turned out that in the meantime they changed the card provider and now to gain the iTunes Meet help you for to experience at least $ 51 added to the 25 suited for the service itself, so you require to top up the account with at least $ 76, but this amount can be gone on other purchases in iTunes or anywhere in the States.

Odpovědět